* Required Field.



Dah minat? Nak tahu cara nak order, Nak Bayar, Bile Sampai kan..? Ok, tekan dekat PILIH SINI.. ala, yang bawah ni lah :)

Friday 29 June 2012

PAYMENT METHOD 

 

* Make sure you FILLS in the FORM provided
* PLEASE fills in according your interest
·         * You can bank in/transfer to :-
  
 - CIMB ACCOUNT NUMBER : 12180108633527 
 * PLEASE e-mail me at elmar_nayza@rocketmail.com for your last confirmation
*Notify me with the proof of RECIEPT or TRANSACTION 

 * Please DO NOT notify me with “I’ve made the payment” or so on without any proof of attachment 
 * With the attachment ONLY your item will be verified and been sent to you
THANK YOU :D

# If you want to cancel your order KINDLY e-mail me two(2) days after the confirmation

No comments:

FORM

Do YOU a..??
Name:
Types of PAYMENT made..
Email Address:
Item Code
Total Item
Contact Number
Address

Hak Cipta Penuh ELMAR NAYZA COLLECTION